Understanding Teams On Simplebks.
Getting Started With Teams.
You can also manage your team alongside your finance and business. Here’s how:
- Step 1 – Login to your account and click the profile button at the top right corner.
- Step 2 – On the ‘the settings’ page, click on the last icon with the tag – Teams.
- Step 3 – You will see the button ‘invite someone'. Click on it, enter the information of your team member.
- Step 4 – Select your Team member's role and tap invite member.
Voila! It's all done. Your team member will receive an invite and have access to specific actions on your Simplebks dashboard.
Who Controls What.
Using 'Manage Roles'. You can define admin rights and permissions for each team member.
Use Case Scenario.
Client Abisola of Coco’s Bakery uses Simplebks to manage her inventory and track her business. As a business owner on Simplebks, Abisola logs in to her dashboard, goes to the team feature and adds her team members – Onyinye, Expense manager and Favour, Inventory manager.
Onyinye is granted access to record business expenses while Alex manages inventory. Abisola did not grant either of her team members permission to perform other actions, she is solely responsible for that.
The Benefits Of Teams For Businesses/ Business Owners.
Teams help businesses/business owners;
- Task delegation.
- Tracking employee performance.
- Increase in productivity.
Accounting Made Easy! 💛