Here is a quick guide on how to record your sales and purchase on Simplebks easily.
Do try it out and share your feedback via email to [email protected]
- Login to your dashboard at https://app.simplebks.com
- Click on “Add New Transaction”
- Select Transaction type “Sales”, “Purchase” or “Expense”
- For Sales or Purchase, type in first letters of product name and it will populate all existing product with the letter.
- If product already exist, select the product, type in the purchase price and quantity
- If new product, click on create
- On “Create Product Page”, SKU and product name are the compulsory field but you can provide other information for proper classification. Click submit when completed and enter product price and quantity
- Add other costs such as Shipping, VAT, Discount, Commission if applicable as a “Fixed” amount or “Percentage %”
Enter the Entity/Customer/Supplier Name
- If a new customer, click on create and fill customer details: Customer name is the only compulsory field
- Confirm if transaction is on Credit or not. If cash transaction click on Submit and transaction will be created successfully.
- If transaction is on Credit, tick the Credit box and fill in any “Upfront Payment” and the “Balance due date”
- Click on create transaction and transaction will be created successfully